IT Security Statement
Afridi & Angell takes all steps consistent with industry best practice to protect your data by following security standards and procedures which are guided by ISO27001, NIST and NESA.
In order to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your data, each office in Afridi & Angell's network has established physical, electronic and organizational security measures appropriate to the sensitive and valuable nature of the data you trust us with. The firm also promotes awareness of information privacy and security among its personnel to ensure best practices are understood and followed.
The firm’s network security is a distinctive threat-focused next-generation system. It provides comprehensive protection from known and anticipated threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks. Our network is also equipped with the world’s most widely deployed and trusted enterprise class firewall.
The firms IT infrastructure security utilizes, in part:
- Layered security with 128 bit encryption.
- N+1 redundancy of critical systems to ensure business continuity.
- Intrusion prevention system and threat detection policies to optimise security effectiveness.
- Threat prevention and full contextual awareness of infrastructure, application, users and content to detect multi vector threats.
- Comprehensive alerting of, and control over, suspicious web traffic.
- Advance Malware Protection to stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers.
Our Information Technology operations and policies are reviewed regularly for compliance, currency and effectiveness.