UAE Commmercial Companies Law: New Year’s Legal Update Webinar Series
Bashir Ahmed and Abdus Samad
A number of significant developments were introduced over the last few months which impact doing business in the UAE as well as the wider region. Developments include amendments to the new UAE Commercial Companies Law.
The session, hosted by Bashir Ahmed and Abdus Samad, discussed:
- The new types of corporate vehicles;
- Changes concerning public joint-stock companies and limited liability companies;
- Foreign direct investment;
- Other related issues such as the creation of the commercial register; and
- Critical issues to consider.
Click here for the webinar recording.