Ayush is a corporate lawyer based in Afridi & Angell’s Dubai office specialising in M&A, private equity, corporate and commercial transactions and advisory matters.
He has over seven years’ experience in handling high deal values and often works in complex M&A, and private equity transactions across various jurisdictions.
Representative transactional experience includes:
- Advised a Swedish foundation asset management company in its USD 590 million global acquisition of industrial process systems business from a multinational company headquartered in Stockholm.
- Advised an Indian based fund in its USD 235 million acquisition of thetravel business process management arm of an Indian conglomerate.
- Advised a global private equity firm in its USD 105 million investment in a non-banking financial company in India.
- Advised one of India’s largest healthcare start-ups in its USD 53 million fund raised from various foreign investors.
- Advised an Indian company engaged in the on-demand car rental business in its USD 25 million fund raised from automotive manufacturing companies in South Korea.
- Advised an Indian company in its overseas investment in an ed-tech company in England and Wales.
- Advised an Indian company in its overseas investment by way of promissory notes in a company incorporated in Delaware.
Prior to joining Afridi & Angell, Ayush worked at Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas, New Delhi, for over seven years.