UAE Labour Law: New Year’s Legal Update Webinar Series
A number of significant developments were introduced over the last few months which impact doing business in the UAE as well as the wider region. Developments include amendments to the UAE Labour Law.
In the session, Charles Laubach (partner and employment expert), discussed:
- The recent changes to Federal Decree-Law No.33 of 2021 and Federal Decree-Law No.47 of 2021;
- Specified and unspecified term contracts;
- End-of-service gratuity;
- Provisions on full-time or part-time employment;
- Post-employment restrictions on competing employment;
- Workplace rules and coverage; and
- Employment disputes.
Click Here for the webinar recording