Zeina joined Afridi & Angell in 2008. Her practice is focused primarily on corporate and commercial matters. She has been involved in:
- advising on the establishment of businesses in the UAE, preparing documentation related thereto, and later assisting such businesses on a regular basis;
- negotiating with private and government counterparties on behalf of clients;
- advising on the purchase and sale of business, including conducting due diligence, structuring, and negotiating the transaction;
- preparing a broad range of commercial agreements, including national agency agreements, partnership agreements, and transfer of business agreements; and
- advising clients on changing legal forms of companies.