Danielle Lobo has been ranked as the Next Generation Partner for Commercial, Corporate and M&A
Chambers Global 2021
‘Danielle Lobo is highly knowledgeable and responsive.’
Legal 500 2021
“Danielle Lobo is always available to answer queries. They provide advice of the highest quality which is also commercial and practical in its application.”
Chambers Global 2020
Danielle has been ranked as “Next Generation Partner” for commercial, corporate and M&A, in Legal 500 EMEA.
Danielle practices corporate and commercial law and has considerable experience in a wide range of corporate matters including acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures, restructurings, and reorganisations.
Danielle joined Afridi & Angell in 2010. Prior to joining the firm, she trained at and was a solicitor with a global firm in Scotland.
Danielle has been ranked as “Next Generation Partner” for commercial, corporate and M&A, in Legal 500 EMEA. She has also been recognised as a “MENA Super 50 Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters’ Asian Legal Business.
Her notable transactional experience includes:
· Acting for an American based packaging solutions group with revenue of over US$6.6 billion on its global reorganisation and capital reduction programme involving multiple foreign jurisdictions;
· acting for the vendors on the US$275 million disposal of MTEM Limited to Petroleum Geo-Services AS which was later shortlisted for “UK Deal of the Year” at the European Venture Capital Awards;
· advising Moody’s Corporation on its European group reorganisation and debt restructuring;
· acting for Poyry Energy AG on the cross-border acquisition of IGL Consultants Limited; and
· acting for the Capita Group on numerous business sales.