Saurbh joined the firm in 2008. He advises both local and international clients on a broad range of corporate and commercial, mergers and acquisitions, and employment matters.
Saurbh’ s practice includes:
- Advising on all aspects of the purchase and sale of businesses, including due diligence, structuring of the transaction, negotiation and documentation of the deal;
- preparing a broad range of commercial agreements;
- advising on a wide variety of UAE corporate and commercial legal issues;
- advising on the structuring and establishment of businesses in the UAE; and
- advising on UAE employment matters, including within the UAE’s various free zones.
Representative transactional experience includes:
- Advising a buyer in the acquisition of 60 per cent shares and investment in a UAE based aluminium extrusion company for AED 80 million.
- Advising the sellers in the sale of 100 per cent shares of a UAE based carton boxes and packaging manufacturing company for approximately AED 50 million.
- Advising a U.S. food manufacturing and distribution company on a joint venture with a UAE based food manufacturing and distribution company for setting up regional food processing and distribution plants.
- Advised the insolvency administrator of a German listed company on the restructuring of the said company’s UAE operations and asset sale to a Spanish multinational financial services company.
- Acting as local counsel for a Saudi Arabian multinational listed company in relation to due diligence over the UAE entities in the business of baking products manufacturing.
- Advising the sellers in the sale of shares of UAE entities in the water purification and bottling business for approximately AED 160 million.
- Acting as local counsel in relation to the sale of shares of UAE entities in the packaging materials business for approximately US$199.70 million.
- Advising a UAE entity on a joint venture for the setup of restaurants in Dubai with an initial investment of approximately AED 29 million.